- Work with the Credit team to ensure balanced and commercial decisions are being taken to pro-actively manage the portfolio and mitigate any risks to protect EVS
- Guide and manage the EVS Collections activity, minimizing arrears and asset write offs, and working with Legal, Credit and Sales teams to recover assets
- Manage Fraud prevention, detection and awareness within EVS including the oversight of all activities within the Business Unit
- Take responsibility for liaising with Vendor partners at the end of term to ensure assets are being remarketed effectively and EVS is able to maximize value to all stakeholders
- Membership of a recognised industry body such as ICM (preferred)
- Previous experience of face to face negotiation.
- Insolvency and litigation experience
- Knowledge of the leasing industry and ALFA system would be a distinct advantage
- Proven experience within Collections, and have excellent knowledge of Collections, Fraud and Asset Management.