- Analytics responsibilities will focus on supporting business decisions with robust information analysis, and will include performance reporting, f/f sizing and targeting.
- Ensuring that the source and quality of data used for analytics is highly reputable and that the latest proven sources and techniques are employed.
- Market Research responsibilities will focus on management and co-ordination of local primary market research projects to address key business questions and support strategic decisions.
- Assess and ensure the best use of new and existing sources of secondary data, in order to address key business questions, ensuring that the source and quality of secondary data is highly reputable and that the latest proven sources and techniques are employed.
- Monitor the healthcare, competitive and customer environment through assimilation of multiple data and research sources, in order to quickly identify opportunities for the BU.
- Ensure Insights revealing not only `what`, but `why` certain actions and behavior are practiced.
- Support tactical implementation through clear definition and tracking of KPI’s across the business unit to support key commercial activities to drive growth and success of the overall business unit.
- University level qualification required
- Successful track record within the pharmaceutical industry, with demonstrable experience in Business Insights in the UK
- Prior experience working within Multiple Sclerosis is advantageous
- Experience in leading market research, business analytics and forecasting projects to generate true insights
- Additional commercial experience would be an advantage (sales, marketing, etc).