- Gathering & understanding requirements from the customers.
- Drafting Business Requirement Documentation for project specifications.
- Develop a critical understanding of clients’ operations and systems
- Act as liaison with product developers to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Communicate business requirement specifications to the development team and work with them to scope feasibility of required change; communicate the same to customers.
- Troubleshoot / escalate the user inquiries timely via email, phone or other tracking tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems/computer science, engineering/science fields, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, organization, and project skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Basic computer troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of HTML and web-based software solutions