- assist with managing marine and river works transport, liaising with the Operations Director, crew, and the Project Manager
- assist with planning of marine operations across the contract, the worksites and the working areas
- assist with development, submission, and implementation of: o river and marine method statements o river and marine inspection and test plans o applications for temporary and permanent marine works licenses.
- ensuring the compliance with the correct terms of: o marine works licenses o Notices to Mariners.
- ongoing liaison with the PLA, stakeholders, and other river users
- reporting any deficiencies using the Company’s standard format to the appropriate personnel
- to comply with Company Policies and Procedures and ISM System.
- At least 5 years’ experience working within the marine
- Industry recognised qualification
- Working knowledge of ISM Code
- Qualification in Health & Safety in the workplace
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite or similar
Marine Logistics Assistant Recruitment Agency in London, Marine Recruitment Agency in London