- Strategic leadership of both business units, developing, creating, communicating and delivering on tactical plans to grow and improve the business in line with our Global Strategic Priorities.
- Manage relationships with Perkins and the 4 or 5 key customers to maintain alignment, achieve growth and progress the business
- Develop a direct and wider team to effectively manage the day-to-day business without senior leader interventions. Create space for development of diverse talent that can forward our strategic ambitions.
- Create a culture of performance by managing through others to achieve in critical areas such as safety, business results, customer experience and communication
- Support the wider business through practical involvement in initiatives, steering groups and the E&T Management team
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- 4-6 years relevant experience
- Record of strategy development and delivery
- Extensive line management experience
- Extensive commercial experience in a similar industry
- Effective problem-solver with strong planning & analytical skills
- Strong communication and networking skills with the ability to build positive relationships across both externally and internally across all levels of the business
- Lateral thinker who displays creativity and innovation
- Influencing and customer service skills, able to build a positive rapport with others
- Critical thinking skills
- Motivated and dynamic self-starter