- Helping to maintain strong client relationships with high levels of satisfaction
- Providing and maintaining the quality of service delivery
- Supporting with the management and coaching local service teams
- Collate accurate payroll and staff record information
- Organise sufficient stock and supplies within site budgets
- Assist with site inspections with our customers and complete quality audit forms.
- Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement, cost savings and account growth.
- Previous supervisory experience within the cleaning industry in a client facing role
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer service and building and maintaining relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication and people management skills
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills, with the ability to forward plan, work under pressure and influence at a senior level
- An understanding of current health and safety legislation
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Some degree of commercial awareness and IT literacy
- Passionate, flexible, trustworthy and innovative.
Management Recruitment Agencies in London, recruitment agencies for management positions in London, Executive Recruitment Agencies in London, Management Recruitment Agencies Near me, Management Recruitment Agencies in UK, Top Executive Search and Selection in London, Top London Headhunting Recruitment Agencies, Top Executive Headhunter Experts in London, Best Headhunter in London, Best London Headhunting Recruitment Agencies, Best Executive Headhunter Experts in London