- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality. - Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish client (process owner/functional heads) and internal relationships. - Assist Seniors & Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives. Responsibilities: - Execution on client engagement
- Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
- Review of working papers and client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations. - Handling data analytics - Access, ACL etc.
- Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
- Awareness of internal auditing standards.
- Chartered Accountant/Certified Internal Auditor/Masters in Business Administration.
- 7 to 10 years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related internal audit experience (OR) external audit experience in big 4
- Client/Stakeholder Management in terms of engagement planning & resource mapping.
Manager Internal Audit ITES Recruitment Agency in London, ITES Recruitment Agency in London