- Performs real-time management of Customer Success operations metrics across the employee, in country and offshore BPO partner teams.
- Provide regular reporting of performance against operational metrics, identify trends and opportunities for improvement and contact drivers.
- Assist with partner relationship management, attend and contribute to weekly business performance reviews
- Build a high performing and engaged workforce through performance management, coaching and balancing team and individual goals
- Aligning team with business goals and Intuit’s stakeholders while owning planning, goal setting and achieving results.
- Identifying, analysing, and implementing process improvements that increase team productivity, efficiencies and improve the end to end customer experience.
- Effectively communicating and leading change management initiatives cross functionally and inter-team.
- Engaging cross functionally with managers and individual contributors across the business to drive projects and support customer success product launches.
- Provides input to strategy setting and decision making processes regarding frontline issues
- Calibrates and monitors performance and quality of teams work and makes course correction
- Continuously assesses team member capabilities and provides timely, constructive feedback to the individual and their manager
- Solve for customers and deliver an experience so profound that customers love using our products and services and actively recommend them to others.
- Learn and utilise specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes.
Qualifications and Skills
- Customer Service and Support: experience in managing customer support operations (direct or BPO) in a contact centre environment, online and mobile
- People manager: Built and developed high performing teams, managing, coaching and balancing team and individual goals
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to learn Intuit products.
- A commitment to personal high standards proven by the desire and ability to contribute to team and company goals.
- Change agent and a facilitative team leader with a strong desire to achieve results
- Balanced individual who brings ‘can do’ motivation to work every day
- Demonstrated results oriented leadership skills, with experience working with and influencing cross-functional teams and departments.
- Commitment to operational excellence and ongoing personal growth.
- We are looking for an individual that wants to WOW and deliver for customers, work hard and have fun doing it.
- Excellent communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues
- Intermediate computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience in customer service, accounting, financial services or contact centre experience would be an advantage
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience a plus
Customer Support Manager Recruitment Agency in London, BPO Recruitment Agency in London