Duties & Responsibilities
- You will develop and enhance digital services
- We will need you to write and maintain design, architecture and process documentation for software applications
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Promote exceptional user experiences
- Work with a cross-functional team in an agile environment to ensure successful product delivery
- Actively participate in the solutions design process
- Take direction from the team lead and communicate progress in a timely manner
- Be available to work on site during regular business hours
Skills & Experience Required
- You will have a Degree/MSc/PhD in numerate subject e.g. Maths, Applied Sciences, Computer Science, Engineering.
- You will have experience using at least one of the major programming languages e.g. Python (preferred), R.
- You will be proficient in statistical modelling and machine learning techniques e.g. k-means, decision trees, neural networks, ensemble learning, etc.
- You will have experience in feature engineering and designing robust model tuning approaches would be an advantage.
- We will require you to have an exceptional numerical ability and creative thinker/problem solver.
- Database extraction and manipulation, with experience in handling big-data an advantage.
- Organised self-starter, with drive and commitment; able to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: the candidate would be expected to work across and between existing teams so the ability to work with others.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to translate analyses to non-technical audiences.