- The PM will support delivery of aircraft projects for GX, L-Band and EAN Services.
- Scoping and managing delivery of aviation related projects.
- Managing integration and service delivery aspects of aircraft embodiment projects.
- Leading technical project teams within a matrix managed environment.
- Managing project interfaces with airline and OEMs.
- Develop and manage plans for project delivery.
- Financial control and budget management of assigned projects.
- Ensure project management protocols are adhered to.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Available and willing to travel worldwide.
- Quick thinking and delivery focused with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Accustomed to working in cross-functional teams spread across multiple time-zones.
- Excellent organisational/project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Previous experience of managing aircraft avionics installation and embodiment projects.
- Excellent change management and coordination skills.
- Excellent Project planning, forecasting, reporting and communication skills.
- Prior experience of managing tenders and OEMs.
- Good understanding of software development and integration lifecycles.
- Programme / Project Management qualification(s).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft specifically Project and Excel.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills
- Aviation STC processes experience for either FAA or EASA or both.
- Prior experience in using JIRA & Confluence.
- Knowledge of satellite & cellular industry.