- Responsible for receiving / dealing with requests, alerts (internal monitoring system) making initial diagnosis / triage of incidents and providing information / advice to resolve at 1st point of contact (where possible)
- Where issue cannot be dealt with, identifying relevant teams and assigning cases following process.
- High levels of decision making, identifying the need for escalation of high servery issues.
- Personal initiative is required as not all issues raised will have occurred previously or be documented.
- This is a significant role within the support department, ensuring that user requirements or issues are recorded, triaged and resolved or transferred for additional work.
- Following Document process to review systems and environments.
- Desire to provide a positive client experience with support.
- Proven experience in understanding the needs of customers and keeping them in mind when making decisions or taking actions
- Interest and experience in technology.
- Experience in the provision of 1st line customer service
- Confident & clear communicator, written & verbal. First class interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and implement process