- Supporting client user acceptance testing and closing out any outstanding issues.
- Deploying, configuring, testing, troubleshooting and supporting our software and associated hardware in a client-facing environment – sometimes at various client sites around the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- Working with other technical teams including external third parties.
- Supporting the project managers in delivering the technical aspects of the project plan.
- Experience of deploying, configuring, troubleshooting software and hardware in a busy project environment.
- The ability to work as part of a team and, when a project requires it, during unsociable hours.
- Experience in SQL, although this not essential if you are technically minded and a fast learner.