- Support the Vice President in scoping audits where necessary.
- Identify, assess & document risks and controls.
- Complete testing.
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of controls & document this understanding in the BIA audit toolkit.
- Update the Vice President and audit team with progress and observations.
- Write high quality audit observations and support the Audit Lead in writing the report.
- Provide suggestions to management for actions to address control issues identified.
- Proactively take on additional tasks as requested by Vice Presidents/Directors/Managing Directors.
- Strong knowledge of IT Application development or operations processes and associated risks and controls.
- Practical experience of assessing or improving process and control environments in an IT first line role, 2nd line risk role or internal audit function.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CISA, CISSP, CRISC or other relevant technical qualification; and graduate degree)
- Practical understanding of relevant regulatory environment
- Financial services industry knowledge.
- Experience in technology systems/solutions supporting Banking environments.
- Knowledge about new and emerging technology risks, and mitigating controls.
- Practical application of analytical skills (e.g. process analysis, construct/validate hypotheses) including appropriate communication/reporting of outcomes (e.g. clear, concise and prioritized).