- Identify and implement process improvements (efficiency, quality, cost effectiveness).
- Manage project activities in accordance to project schedule and budget while working in collaboration with Cross-Functional teams
- Ensure all documentation, activities, equipment and facilities comply with site cGMP, Health, Safety and Environmental standards and policies.
- Plastic injection moulding technologies, mould tool designs and process development knowledge and experience.
- Problem analysis, fault finding on injection mould tools and equipment.
- Design of Experiment for plastic injection moulding process development.
- Project management skills (MS Project), structured and controlled working practices with clear and accurate documentation, reporting and presentation skills.
- Risk analysis / FMEA, Statistical analysis / SPC system, Six Sigma methodologies.
- Good level of hands on engineering experience in plastic injection moulding within a medium to high volume manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of polymers and injection mould tool designs.