- Product development.
- Conceptual device design
- Design to manufacture/costs expectations.
- Concept and verification of manufacturing processes
- Robust product testing to ensure expectation.
- Qualification of the product.
- Define quality protocols.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering Technology or Materials Science or Time Served Apprentice
- Capable of working in a hands-on, fast-paced, evolving environment
- Mechanical design experience with experience with at least one of the following technologies: plastic injection or extrusion moulding
- Good communication and analytical skills for interfacing with other product Developments Engineers and Product Managers within the global organisation
- CAD skills and design capability
- Manage project deadlines to achieve on-time documentation of product specifications and production launch