- Management of tooled processes including injection moulding and casting in the UK and abroad.
- Optimising design for assembly.
- Production of drawings and Assembly Guides.
- BOM Management and systems development.
- Develop CODEX partners in Eastern Asia for manufacture, assembly and testing.
- Liaising with the design team on new product development to establish and adapt to manufacturing requirements.
- Coordination with the quality and inspection team, problem solving and liaison with suppliers.
- Capable of communicating at all levels.
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision and under tight deadlines/pressure.
- Support the wider team with continuous improvement initiatives.
- Minimum 10 Years’ Experience.
- The ability to working under own initiative, setting own deadlines / project milestones and responsible for deliverables.
- Understanding of production techniques and processes within the consumer product sector such as injection moulding, Casting and CNC.
- Knowledge and experience of electronics and their integration into enclosures.
- Ideally have a Degree in Engineering or equivalent qualifications/experience such as an HND or HNC.
- Extensive experience in 3D CAD engineering using SolidWorks.