- Provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all visitors for client meetings, seminars, training courses and other events.
- Provide a welcome/departure experience of a seamless, luxury nature and deliver a “world class” guest experience, leaving a positive impression which encourages a return visit.
- To be a Barclays ambassador and recognise that you are the first and last impression for all visitors.
- To be able to deliver on the vision of “Making a difference every day”.
- Ensure that all visitors and colleagues are dealt with efficiently so that an exceptional high standard of service is provided at all times.
- Communicate visitor and client arrivals to the relevant people promptly so that the visitor or client is either met or escorted to the relevant meeting room / area in a timely manner.
- Handle client and visitor queries and supply relevant information to them.
- Ensure that waiting visitors are kept informed of any delays and progress to ensure client comfort.
- Liaise with meeting hosts/Assistants regarding their clients and meeting requirements and follow specific instructions for individual bookings and visitors.
- Provide assistance as required by other stakeholders to ensure the smooth preparation and follow through of items relating to visitors.
- Experience working with a corporate Front of House environment and/ customer service environment.
- Ability to work in a pressurised and busy environment, maintaining composure and focus on delivering world class service to each guest every time.
- A very high standard of personal appearance
- Knowledge of visitor management systems, room booking systems and switchboard systems.
- Administrative experience.
- IT Skills – MS Office, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to be proactive and think logically.