Duties and Responsibilities
- The post holder will demonstrate that their scope of practice underpins the six fundamental values of the 6 C’s (Care, Compassion, Competence, Communication, Courage and Commitment) and the care they deliver to the patient at the point of contact treats them with respect and dignity.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop good working relationships.
- To be computer literate with organisational and time management skills and an acute attention to detail.
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Degree (BSc Hons Physiotherapy) or equivalent.
- Post graduate experience in assessment and treatment of women’s and men’s health physiotherapy
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied caseloads
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solutions for new services