- Accountable for activities to achieve on-time, on-spec delivery of products to meet customer orders and requirements by adherence to plan, processes and procedures maintaining GMP standards.
- Manage relevant key performance indicators utilizing the Journey to Excellence programme techniques and toolkit keeping a focus on cost, organizational losses and loss reduction, to maintain and surpass production targets.
- Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and process control sheets in compliance with Quality Management Systems, ensuring comprehensive training is provided to all individuals within the Operations Team.
- Responsible for Production Health and Safety and Food Safety by creating and maintaining a positive team ethos through time allocation for hygiene, maintenance and projects to be completed successfully and compliant with statutory Health & Safety requirements.
- Demonstrate effective team management by setting and developing individual goals for direct reports with alignment to functional KPI’s
- Meet and surpass all external and internal audit standards (e.g. BRC), working with the quality department to ensure all food safety standards are met and all appropriate Quality documentation is in place.
- Solid Production managerial experience within Manufacturing, FMCG, or Foodservice environment
- A relevant post graduate qualification, or equivalent
- Data driven, highly numerate and analytical with a commercial mindset
- Experience in driving and implementing budgeted continuous improvement/ Process Improvement projects
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety at work i.e. COSHH, Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of HACCP, GMP and BRC requirements
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships with team
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically and generate excitement and enthusiasm to achived the plans
- Strong negotiation skills
- Passion for delivering results
- Ambitious, driven, committed and takes responsibility for own development, listening to feedback from others
- Proven ability to manage change