- Perform in-coming material checks, during production checks and final random inspection on finish products and packaging.
- Measure garment dimensions, check function of closures, buttons, zippers and other accessories.
- Verify the correct packaging and labelling.
- Test fabric for conformance to quality requirements.
- Identifying, recording and reporting faults and deviations from specifications or production problems in an inspection report.
- Comply with supplier and SGS standard operating procedures (SOPs) and ensure safe work practices.
- Work to high standards of quality, within a strong safety culture and a good working knowledge of SGS integrity rules.
- Fully experienced with all inspection/measuring equipment such as micrometres, verniers, thread gauges, shadow graphs and hardness checking equipment’s.
- Fully experienced in reading and understanding engineering drawings.
- Understand the top technique how to check garment workmanship and measurement.
- Good interpersonal skills and to work well in a team.
- Good numerical and literacy skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, email and internet.
- Capable of working with tight deadlines