- Review and regular reporting of product performance
- Conduct regular product category reviews; analysing invoiced sales figures, market data and EPOS data to understand performance and to highlight market opportunities & inform the planning process.
- Work closely with Marketing and NPD to develop an innovation pipeline.
- Create, develop and deliver marketing activity to support new branded launches and existing branded ranges, such as online, in print and instore via external creative agencies.
- Support local Sales Team with marketing presentations highlighting product features and benefits along with market analysis.
- Working with agencies to produce packaging design, press adverts and other marketing & sales support collateral.
- Day-to-day coordination of marketing budget & spend
- Educated to degree level preferably within marketing 3+ years marketing
- experience and looking to take the next step in your career
- Previous marketing experience