Support commercial deal review process:
- Serve as the primary point person for all agency deals leading the process from inception to completion.
- Support the evolution of the deal review process by driving improvements to the quality of the deals approved.
- Support resolution of commercial complications with customer
- Support critical recurring and ad-hoc commercial reporting and analysis to drive the business:
- Analyze internal / external information using data manipulation, correlation and statistical analysis.
- Support leadership with financial analysis and modelling as needed to support target achievement.
- Review actual sales performance relative to targets for volume and incentives.
- Execute specialized customer analysis to support increased market penetration and share of customer wallet.
- Support Regional Vice-President for business review meetings with customers and TN Leadership.
- Build models to assess the impact of strategic plans and initiatives.
- Assist in modelling deals for Air Commerce organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration (MBA preferred).
- 3+ years of applicable analytical experience
- Technology or software sector experience (preferred).