- Check, certify and issue ATA Carnets, Arab Documents, EC Documents and Customs Documents as required.
- Record all sales in CRM and report to Finance Team in line with internal procedures.
- Be responsible for managing stationery and daily maintenance of stock requirements for Hayes and Harlington office.
- Archiving as required.
- Maintain filing and record systems (electronic and paper based).
- Deal with queries and give advice on export document procedures.
- Maintain customer liaison ensure a high quality, responsive, service at all times.
- Cover other branch offices when required.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of checking and certifying ATA Carnets
- Experience of using MS Dynamics (CRM)
- Strong customer focus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible approach
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi task and cope with a volume and range of work
- Attention to detail
- Solid administrative skills
- Knowledge of Word for Windows, Excel and Outlook
- This role requires flexibility in working location to manage workloads across Hayes and Harlington, Ashford, and Hounslow offices. The ability for independent travel is essential.
- Willingness to work as sole representative in office in the client’s premises.
Export Documentation Coordinator Recruitment Agency in London, Import and Export Recruitment Agency in London