- Member of the Events & Outreach Team participating in the development and delivery of strategies that will build Moody’s reputation in the EMEA region, whilst keeping up to date of wider industry initiatives and trends; to report regularly to the business and enhance future strategic planning
- Manage and execute multi-faceted and complex events (multimedia) around Moody’s products and services. This will include sourcing and management of venues, identifying internal speakers, participants and key stakeholders. Develop content and key messages for related materials, maximising branding opportunities, and ensure these are produced and dispatched. Monitoring of attendance lists, running events on the day and conducting post event, budget management and event analysis, with a focus on return on investment.
- Developing and delivering marketing strategies around outreach campaigns. This will include liaising with product / credit strategy and sales managers to generate target and prospect lists for event attendance, identifying target audiences by sector/region/client/prospect, researching names and inputting details into the prospect database and undertaking calling campaigns to raise attendance at Moody’s events.
- Manage, develop and maintain relationships with key industry associations, magazines and third party conference organisers, to secure the Company’s optimum position as sponsor, speaker and exhibitor. Identify suitable events for Moody’s to be involved in; present recommendations to relevant stakeholders across the business. Attend events to ensure that the exhibition area is well presented. Manage the post event analysis to assess return on investment.
- Must be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Experience of managing and delivering a portfolio of events across a variety of culturally diverse environments, both regional and international. This would ideally be gained from the financial services sector.
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a major European language would be desirable.
- Must be prepared to travel across the EMEA region.
- Well-developed project management skills. Ability to multi task and work to tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, including very good presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels, with both internal and external parties.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, yet integrate appropriately with the team and other areas within Moody’s.
- Highly organised and good time management skills.