Responsibilities [Expected level depending on experience]
- Inputs into the development and continuous improvement of the Project Delivery and QMS frameworks [ISO9001, ISO26262, ISO13485 and ISO/TS16949]
- Delivers and develops the processes to enhance the project quality, governance, change control, requirements definition, validation, and part approval within the business
- Leads and / or Supports, FMEA, FTA and Risk Analysis within own projects and acts as an independent voice for other projects
- Championing Customer’s needs by being accountable for driving the customer requirements through the project life cycle
- Ensures that the technical requirements, risks and designs are managed, validated and approved during development and reviewed in the success phase
- Accountable for defining and verifying the quality requirements for the project and ensuring open items and risks have clear resolution plans
- Responsible for planning and implementing project quality activities, supporting the project manager to ensure quality, cost and time are managed throughout the project and reported in quality reviews
- Builds relationships internally with product owners and technical leaders to act as credible voice of the customer within business and project development.
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Quality tools experience (six sigma)
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in Project Quality Management (APQP) / Project Management
- Knowledge of standards such as ISO9001, ISO / TS16949, ISO26262, ISO13485
- Experience of risk analysis for electronic, electro-mechanical and or/or SW
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Strong analytical ability and an understanding of quality metrics, that can be used to justify actions.
- Experience of building effective close working relationships both internal and external to influence quality culture and challenge ways of working.