- Ensure Civil Engineering projects are completed and fully compliant with Company Policies, Procedures and Legal Requirements, Particular Safety and Ensuring Safe Systems of Work.
- Proactive coordination of interfaces with other functions both within the project teams, and partner organizations
- Ensure objectives are understood by all personnel, and are delivered
- Maintains continuous familiarity with daily operations to ensure full understanding of issues, operational problems, cost
- Assist with the management of consultancy services in relation to construction activities, such as geotechnics, surveying, structural design and engineering.
- Minimum of 5+ years of international experience in a broad range of job functions covering civil engineering and construction activities in support to the oil and gas industry
- Experience of operations in various environments including; Onshore/ Remote / Harsh locations with challenging logistical issues
- Experience of a wide range of civil engineering activities including the planning and executing of complex construction projects