- Manage all major maintenance repair spending to ensure value for money and timely completion.
- Identifies and controls stock for critical repairs consistent with fast response to minimise downtime.
- Co-ordinates major offshore and terminals repair programmes for rotating and static equipment to ensure field production availability is not compromised.
- Performs as contract owner for appropriate maintenance contracts.
- Prepares AFE's for high value contracts or repairs
- Participate in and perform duties as part of the local Emergency Response Team
- Travel - Moderate - expected to visit repair / fabrication / service companies
- Ability to think logically, react quickly and build confidence in others.
- Contact Management and ability to interface / manage and negotiate with third parties.
- Should demonstrate a high level of engineering ability combined with a pragmatic approach to problem solving. Should be process and procedurally driven with focus on quality assurance of delivered items.
- Ideally degree qualified, chartered Engineer. Would accept Incorporated Engineer with appropriate experience levels.
- Mechanically biased engineering qualifications preferable but not essential.
- Experience within manufacturing / fabrication / service companies.
- Experience in with an Oil and Gas operator preferable but not essential.