- Feasibility Studies: Conduct technical feasibility studies on manufacturing, process driven sites, to identify specific capital projects or change management programmes. Build financial business cases to prove ROI, payback and general project viability.
- Project Oversight: Oversee the delivery of energy efficiency projects including sub-metering, HVAC, motor and pump upgrades, controls upgrades, etc. to ensure that the clients' requirements are achieved.
- Contractor Management: Effectively select and manage third party contractors in pursuit of energy efficiency objectives within your energy efficiency programs.
- Monitoring & Targeting: M&T is a key tool to facilitate the delivery of savings within your EE programs. Take the lead in implementing and managing an effective M&T process to generate useful insight.
- Measurement & Verification: Create bespoke M&V methodologies for each project that you implement and ensure that calculations are completed on a monthly basis in order to prove savings to the client.
- Client Reporting: Prepare and present regular client reports detailing the progress made and results achieved within your energy efficiency programs. This includes the M&V results.
- Account Management: Ability to field all client queries relating to energy efficiency projects, but also maintain a sound knowledge of Octego's other services and ensure that we upsell effectively.
- Training: Work with your Head of Section to establish a training plan that ensures ongoing professional development.
- Initiative and the ability to recognise emerging problems and proactively develop an efficient solution
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel
- Good analytical skills with an eye for detail
- Good communication skills, both written and orally
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Good team player
- Willingness to travel – driving license is essential
- Educated to degree level (HND, Foundation or higher) ideally in an engineering or scientific subject, although this is not necessary depending on experience
- Registration with a professional energy or engineering related institute is desirabl
- Experience working in the energy industry is required