- Manage social media profiles, create post, follow up of results, active listening of comments in social media; contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Manage of paid media campaigns, in social media, SEM, etc. – definition of targets, segments, goals, and analysis of results, ROI.
- Manage email marketing campaigns via the e-mail marketing tool used in the company.
- Keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Digital marketing reports, analysis of actions performed in the different channels, customers and traffic acquisition, return of investment.
- Research new opportunities that may benefit the business;
- Communicate with external agencies and other partners for the organization of events, paid campaigns or any other actions;
- Keep up to date with current digital trends;
- At least three years of experience in digital marketing and web analytics.
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEO keywords research tools, Social media analysis performance tools
- Ability to analyse and synthesise quantitative and qualitative data.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to explain complex concepts and convey the conclusions drawn from data analysis.
- Effectively work and interact with business teams (commercial, financial...) and technical teams.
- SQL knowledge and the ability to extract and exploit data from different Databases. Automation of reports and data management tasks.
Digital Marketing Manager Recruitment Agency in London, Digital Media Recruitment Agency in London