- Recruit, and provide leadership to a team of Designers across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices that form the STATS portfolio.
- Deliver a user experience vision, and a plan for iterative updates in achieving that vision.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with other product leaders in effectively executing that vision.
- Be a tireless advocate for the user and evangelize the importance of user feedback, and data-driven decision making in informing great design.
- Communicate evolution of design ideas clearly, consistently, and effectively to a variety of audiences and skill sets
- 7 years of experience as a user experience professional or human factors engineer
- 2 years of experience leading and/or managing design teams
- Design portfolio with examples of digital design, and information visualization
- Ability to travel up to 20%