- Lead projects, manage stakeholders and facilitate teams through discovery research, synthesis, ideation, design, and testing
- Provide a strategic lens within projects that includes consideration of the overarching customer experience, product portfolio, roadmap, business case, etc.
- Support our learning experiences team in translating crafting and coaching design thinking learning experiences that teach others how to fish.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and adept at making the complex simple
- Are passionate about uncovering and navigating constraints in order to help the business improve experiences for customers in the real world
- Are excited to work on a multidisciplinary team and open to jumping into the unknown with new methods
- See opportunities where others see obstacles and constraints
- Believe that business acumen and design sensibilities are equally important to the success of a company
- Thrive in an environment that is focused on growth and development
- Can work on your own initiative and within a team environment
- You play between strategy, service and/or business design, and UX.
- You are a visual thinker and adept at communicating via various creative software platforms and/or media.
- You are an expert at translating observations into insights.
- You love consumer behaviour and psychology.
- You have examples of problem solving through design processes where you have helped businesses arrive at successful solutions.