- Support the HR Director for Operations & IT, to align delivery of HR program / project objectives with strategic initiatives across Kantar HR, and Operations / IT.
- Monitor progress and take appropriate action to ensure that HR projects (including the annual Talent Review and Performance and Merit Reviews) remain on track.
- Work with the HRD, key stakeholders and local HR teams to translate the global vision for Learning and Leadership into local plans and training offerings.
- Manage the Media Operations and IT Employee Engagement in partnership with the Operations & IT HRD including the development of employee listening strategies, analysis of research data and development of solutions to address engagement issues and (behavioural) change strategies.
- Assist with the set up BPO, ITO and organisational transformation projects.
- Experience in Project Management with examples delivering global HR, business or change projects in a highly data-driven environment
- High proficiency using Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Excel etc.
- Logical and pragmatic approach to planning, problem solving and issue resolution with the ability to understand the ‘big picture’ view
- Understanding of matrix HR & Finance structures & processes
- Deep understanding of the cultural and communication differences across the globe
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build trusted and respected relationships within a business and in cross-functional teams
- Excellent organisational skills