- Ensure effective planning, compliance, and inventory level management to ensure that orders received are delivered on time and in-full
- Agreed KPI performance levels through regular communication, formal review and development of close working relationships
- Lead development projects to further enhance the supply chain ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget (new model launches, global warehousing etc)
- Play an active part in long range planning and forecasting including Regional target setting.
- Deliver accurate and regular reports and forecasts to provide maximum transparency for all stakeholders (internal, Regions, Retailers etc), and to drive appropriate commercial behaviors.
- Maintain and optimize all systems required all business processes, ensuring that they are scalable for future business growth.
- Point of escalation and leading the resolution of Aftersales parts supply issues and subsequent plans to reduce any back-orders and prevent re-occurrence.
- Review and report on business performance, identifying key trends and recommendations for improvements. Input into the budget setting process to maximise Aftersales parts profitability.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Proven supply chain experience
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- Highly developed management and leadership skills
- Automotive experience an advantage (but not essential)
- Experienced negotiator / influencer
- Able to analyses and interpret complex numerical data
- Broad understanding of global distribution challenges (legislation etc)
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
- Highly IT literate – SAP, Office applications etc
- Takes customer satisfaction personally
- Thrives in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- Ability to think strategically whilst ensuring day to day operation objectives are met
- Ability to inspire. Proactive approach to leadership and influencing
- Passion for coaching and motivating people to be the very best
- Exceptionally organized with high levels of self-motivation