- Responsible for directing, and supporting commercial contract negotiations across a broad spectrum of internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Review and manage contractual obligations of all parties, and track the implementation and enforcement of the terms of each Contract.
- Consult with the Head of Commercial Affairs and the Legal Department regarding the strategy for managing contractual deviations
- Establish commercial opportunities with key suppliers to enhance profit profile of the Automotive function
- Support internal stakeholders, respond to inquiries regarding contract obligations and pursue added value commercial opportunities within the supply base.
- Act as primary contact between the internal project function for each supplier team and Legal, ensuring all legal and contractual matters are addressed efficiently and promptly
- Work with internal teams to ensure that risks relating to suppliers are identified, communicated and managed from a commercial and contractual perspective
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing multiple, high-value contracts within a complex supply chain
- Demonstrable success of contractual management, delivering both relationship stability and commercial advantage
- Skilled negotiator, adept at managing complex negotiations at management level with both internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to manage decisions based on data and tacit product knowledge
- Capability to adapt to a newly created function, with mental toughness and proven experience in managing high performance teams.
- Approachable, confident and thrives in a fast paced, challenging and dynamic environment
- A proactive, energetic and positive individual who thrives on personal accountability and making a difference
- Strong levels of attention to detail
- Strong levels of negotiation
- The ability to engage and influence internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Confidence to challenge in a constructive manner