- Commit to the whole lifecycle of delivering projects, from quoting to completion.
- Be forward thinking to identify when gaps and overloads may exist in the teams work load.
- Lead a team of engineers and, when needed, contractors, sub-contractors and work partners, to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to quality requirements.
- Identify, manage and mitigate project risks.
- Contract review and negotiation.
- Selection and management of any sub-contractors required for completion of project.
- Identifying and managing any work outside of project scope, ensuring customers’ expectations are clearly set out and met.
- Review future project requirements for resources and identifying training and development opportunities for your team.
- Develop engineers in your team, and manage expectations and progression.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Ability to foster great relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Experience managing control system, PLC and SCADA type projects.
- Highly motivated, organised and flexible.
- Positive, personable and happy team player.
- Contractual awareness would be advantageous.
- Experience working in an engineering environment.
- Sometimes in life we are thrown curve balls, so you must be resilient to overcome adversity and lead your team through these times.
- Think outside the box and push the boundaries.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office incl. Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Skills and Experience
- Experience and knowledge of Process Industries, such as Oil & Gas is desirable, but not essential.
- Experience and knowledge of Functional Safety and Safety Instrumented Systems (SIS) is desirable, but not essential.
Projects Software Control Systems Team Leader Recruitment Agency in London, Automation Recruitment Agency in London