- Manages all sales related facets of strategic alignment, relationship management, sales process and engagement
- Development of market requirements and sales plans; establish both market and target customer strategies.
- Succinctly define new business opportunities, articulate business cases and drive effective decisions across senior management.
- Responsible for successfully managing the needs of customers in order to meet the company's overall business plans and strategies.
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers
- Contribute to the development and presentation of Brooks Products and solutions to customer needs
- Prepare weekly / quarterly forecast and report to Sales Director
- Supports annual business plan development in conjunction with head of Customer Operations, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year
Skill and Aptitude Profile
- Bachelor’s degree - preferably in a technical discipline
- 3-5+ years of successful sales experience in the Semiconductor Industry, preferably in the automation sector
- Established relationships within the semiconductor and/or adjacent market
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- The selected candidate should also expect to be ‘face to face’ with its customers on a regular basis
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales quotas