- Interface across a matrix environment to determine requirements & develop plans for fulfilling the specific program requirements, while meeting the overall programmatic objectives.
- Plan and support assessment process planning and execution to ensure delivered product conforms to customer/program requirements.
- Participate on cross-functional planning teams, advocating best value, technical solutions and processes which can best meet the overall quality requirements
- Identify and document factory risk(s); develop mitigation plans to reduce, eliminate and prevent product defects
- Lead containment activities associated with discrepant material, with assistance from functional stakeholders
- Initiate the factory internal corrective action process review, approval and monitoring; assure containment, closed loop Root Cause Corrective Action is obtained; communicate issue and resolution to functional stakeholders
- Lead and participate in multi-functional teams driving process improvement activities using Raytheon Six Sigma quality tools.
- Excellent verbal / written communications and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively persuade and influence through positive communications with stakeholders, team members, suppliers, management
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes to include (2 of 5 required, with a strong preference given to candidates with bolded process knowledge)
- Must have knowledge of Quality systems, ISO 9001, AS9100, AS9102, Statistical analysis processes and tools, & exposure to Advanced Product Quality Planning tools/ processes
- Knowledge of/experience with externa Quality Management Systems audits
- Knowledge and experience in the effective use of Root Cause Corrective Action containment and analysis process and tools.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills for interaction at various levels of management
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum two (2) years of work related experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of machining, mechanical assembly, and metal finishing operations
- ASQ certified: CQE or CQA
- Six sigma specialist qualified (Raytheon designation or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Supplier Management practices and processes