- Production of 3D models, CAD and GIS.
- Assist in the day to day running of the CAD department and the circulation of CAD standards and procedures to consultants, contractors and suppliers for their compliance.
- Produce 3D, CAD & GIS using software and systems which are coordinated and compliant with appropriate standards, methods, procedures and ISO standards.
- Monitor so that the engineering and geo-spatial information accessed by the GIS system conforms to programmer/project requirements.
- Coordinate 2D and 3D design information with a Common Data Environment.
- 5+ years game experience in 3D modelling in Maya or 3DSMax
- Experience working with Zbrush or Mudbox
- Experience with Substance Painter/Designer & PBR workflows
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop
- At least 1 shipped AAA title on current gen consoles
- Strong UV unwrapping and mapping skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate across multiple locations and time
- Zones in a clear and efficient manner
- A team player with strong communication skills, a positive attitude and a high degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Strong technical skills and understanding of modern game art pipelines and methodologies
- Good time management skills with the ability to priorities tasks & communicate clearly & constructively with production