- Strategic planning for the region, aligning with the overall business strategy for the wider EMEA region
- Business development within the region.
- Channel partner goal setting, coaching and performance management. Individual sub-territory strategy creation and growth planning.
- Investigate and determine growth opportunities through new territory, market or product penetration.
- Build, frequently interact with, and manage key client and representative relationships within the region, building multi-level stake-holder relationships that will help drive profitable sustainable growth
- Responsibility for regional approvals, covering technical and commercial terms and bid strategies. Negotiation of technical and commercial terms with end clients
- Identify and coordinate with central marketing support on a marketing strategy, planning trade shows, seminars or other industry events.
- Drive customer satisfaction throughout the region.
- Collection of outstanding receivables
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably a technical degree in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of working in an industrial or HVAC projects-orientated environment
- Experience in Sales
- Experience in managing international channel partners and agents, preferably in a similar territory
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- The ability and desire to self
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive, confident and determined approach