- Plan and buy media across a range of channels including and not limited to Digital, Press, Radio & OOH
- Assess media options and compile detailed recommendations for clients/team
- Deliver insight around target audience and market trends
- Campaign finance management including timely reconciliation, vouching and billing
- Support more junior members of the team such as the trainee in their development
- Deliver findings, reports with optimization recommendations to your team/clients
- Support your manager in their roles on the account
- Work with AD to develop buying strategies and to ensure best value is delivered for clients
- Be able to provide regular campaign updates to senior management and clients.
- Have a knowledge of industry media planning tools
- Demonstrate natural curiosity and challenge planning when required.
- A desire to deliver award winning work and industry leading innovation
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of /interest in performance media
- Some experience working with key media systems, training will also be given in the job.
- Good numerical and administrative ability including excel
- The ability to analyses and optimize performance in the context of business success
- Good presentation skills, particularly in front of clients
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- To be a team player. We are proud of the team culture we have developed and the Planner / Buyer on the team will be expected to help enhance it.
- A positive, proactive and hardworking attitude.
- Good organizational skills, meaning you can priorities tasks with support from AD and able show that you have some understanding of what is ‘urgent’ from what’s important