E-Commerce Recruitment Agency in London
Posted on: July 06 2020, By : Mamta Raikar
E-commerce is said to be as electronic commerce which was coined back in the 1960s - the buying and selling of goods through the transmission of data – which was made possible by the introduction of the electronic data interchange. Fast forward years e-commerce has changed how society sells goods and services via the internet or open network, it’s now more than that. Any kind of transaction whether its money, funds or data is taken into place. E-commerce can be defined in many ways, some define as e-commerce is a platform where only buying and selling of goods and services takes place via the internet, others define as retail sales to consumers where the transaction takes place on an open network, while some say digital product through internet. Well, all fall under the umbrella of e-commerce. E-commerce has made it easier to carry out the business efficiently whether it’s business to business (B2B), business to consumer (B2C), consumer to consumer (C2C). E-Commerce Recruitment Agency in London is hiring candidates in this sector and ensures them to get the best practical experience.
UK is one of the largest B to C e-commerce market in Europe, A digitalized society with 96 % of the population are expected to be online this year. where the study has shown that the most popular goods are been purchased online in the UK. The category of clothes and sports are approx. 60%, followed by the household items, which is around 49%, holiday accommodation- 44 % and travel arrangements -43 %. E-commerce in the United Kingdom is expected to be worth 222.5 billion euros at the end of this year, an increase of 11 % compared to last year. E-Commerce Manpower Recruitment Agency in London understands how important it is for the businesses to hire candidates who are eligible to carry out the process efficiently.
Top Employment Services in London hires candidates who look forward to working in this sector to carry out e-commerce business as per the requirements with the respective organizations. Roles that are been offered in e-commerce are:
• E-commerce Marketing Co-ordinator
• E-commerce Project Manager
• E-commerce Purchasing Administrator
• E-commerce Executive
• E-commerce Manager
• E-commerce Sales Administrator
• E-commerce Marketplace Specialist
• Data Privacy Manager
• E-commerce Merchandiser
hr companies in london not only undergoes different platforms to search and hire best of talents but also make sure that the candidates get the best practical experience to work-in.
E-Commerce Recruitment Agency in UK carries out a certain process for hiring the best talents who are suitable for the job as per the requirements of the organizations. The process is:
• Resume Verification: Candidates should be eligible for the next level so the recruiters scrutinise the resume by identifying the qualifications that is been required for the e-commerce industry.
• Skills required: Proper e-commerce knowledge. Strategies that could be applied to carry out work innovatively.
• Screening: After all the two levels is cleared screening is been done
• Telephonic or Video interview: Companies are being more flexible in the workplace, to carry out the flexibility candidates can give their interview through video.
• Final Round Interview: If the candidates make through the interview call, they are expected to be called back for a final round interview by the company.
• Offer Letter: Offer Letter is been granted to the candidates who pass all the respective criteria.
Ecommerce Industry provides an opportunity for the job hunters to carry out work efficiently, as the online population has been increased in terms of purchase of goods and services via the internet. E-Commerce Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK aims for individuals to achieve their goals by helping these individuals to get the job by ensuring them to provide practical experience in this field.