Banking Recruitment Agency in London
Posted on: July 01 2020, By : Mamta Raikar
A Bank is a financial institution that manages people’s finances, handling all kinds of accounts and providing loans to people to carry out their financial expenses. A power to manage millions of customer's transactions each day with rules and regulation policies. Which also includes in-store and online spending, bills payments, wages and benefits, cash machine withdrawals etc. financial institutions that accept deposits from people and help them to secure their money. Some of the functions that are been carried by the banks are transferring money securely, sale and purchase of foreign exchange, issuing of a letter of credit, collections of cheques and many more. The Bank industry covers the retail and commercial banking activities of deposit-taking activities. Banking Recruitment Agency in London is very much active in hiring candidates in this field.
The topmost companies in the bank Industry in the UK are Lloyds Group, Barclay, The Royal Bank of Scotland, HSBC, Santander. The market share of gross mortgage lending of Santander is 10.5 %, Barclays – 86 %, HSBC - 8% and Lloyds had the largest market share of gross mortgage lending with over 40 million British pounds in lending in 2018. Banking Manpower Recruitment Agency in London is associated with the banking companies in hiring the best of talents for them.
Leading Recruitment Agency in London knows the best of companies that provide opportunities in these sectors. The bank sector is large and where it tends to provide all sorts of roles that are available for all sorts of different skill sets. Talented employees from this stream are highly sought-after in this sector. As these are the people who can contribute to the Bank companies too. Roles that different companies offer in this field are:
• Fund Manager
• Investment Analyst
• Client Adviser
• Risk Manager
• Compliance Officer
• Operations Analyst
• Business Technology Specialist
• Equity Trader
• Brand Manager
• Credit Analyst
• Customer Service Specialist
• Project Manager
• Cost control Officer
There are a lot many opportunities in this field to endeavour. London Recruitment Agencies helps an individual to reach their goals, by recruiting them within this field by analysing their profiles, their qualification and eligibility criteria as per the requirements mentioned by the banking companies.
Banking Recruitment Agency in UK undergoes a strategic process while hiring the best of candidates as per requirements. The process starts with:
• Application form: To register-in for the opening job. The application form plays an important role where it does the crucial filtering in the bank’s application process. After certain criteria (Depends on the requirements) is fulfilled the form is accepted and the candidate is been proceed to the next level
• Psychometric tests: Candidates are required to give the psychometric tests as it is essential for the company to carry out the required procedures. Also, some of them go through “personality questionnaire” where the candidates who are more emphasis are been placed for hiring
• Telephonic or Video interview: Banking Companies are going trendy with technology. The candidates who have passed all the above levels have to go through video calls instead of travelling and visiting the company.
• Final Round Interview at Company or Assessment Centre: If the candidates make through the interview call, they are expected to be called back for a final round interview by the company, could be called as the rigorous interview process
• Offer Letter: Offer Letter is been granted to the candidates who pass all the respective criteria from qualifications to the required levels.
Banking Sector has so much to offer and provide opportunities to the job hunters who are looking out for such an opportunity in this field. Banking Manpower Recruitment Agency in UK ensures to provide the best of the talents to the companies as well as providing practical exposure to the individuals within their respective fields.